- Pink Floyd is always hungry and when he is hungry, he sounds like a gruff foghorn; if he is not hungry, he has put his tennis ball out of reach and needs assistance. Often. He is quite chatty, too, when he's working on his nest...for a long time.
- Peanut has moved to Cyrano's crate and pad. Cyrano is not happy so he moved to Annie Beagle's crate and pad. Annie doesn't much care - whew!
- Molly T. is now "en gard" for her or any tennis ball which, in her wee mind, PF may purloin. Witchy, witchy, witchy....
- Walter Brennan, he who in the past was an example of crating decorum, will now bust out of his large feeding crate if I don't latch top and bottom. I don't know why.
- Clementine went back to the prison program; Justus is relieved - not forever, Mr. J.
- Danny Quinn, blue eyed Doxie charmer, sleeps in my lap emitting noxious farts.
- It is cold and raining outside with temps into the teens (F) tonight; I have fresh water with orangey Nature's Miracle in preparation for multiple "accidents." Sigh - I could work harder on house training.
Simply a doggy family - most times I laugh and sometimes chuckle to myself as I observe and intervene (PF, why do you insist on putting that ball under the bookcase?). Currently, we are all copacetic and for that I'm thankful :).